27 November 2015. Badplaas received the PMR Africa Diamond Arrow (1st Overall) for holiday resorts in Mpumalanga - Badplaas, a Forever Resort, being the resort doing the most in the category for holiday resorts to stimulate economic growth and development in the Mpumalanga Province.
Johan Bezuidenhout (General Manager - Badplaas, a Forever Resort)
receiving the PMR Africa Diamond Arrow Award
The awards are indicators of a company, department or institution’s competencies. PMR Africa encourages companies to utilise the award, not as a marketing tool only, but also to thank the personnel and staff for creating the perception and reality out there that this company, department or institution is an undisputed leader in its respective industry.
After all... there is a successful team behind each successful and highly rated company, department or institution.
The awards are the culmination of a research process whereby companies and institutions are rated based on respondents’ perceptions with a strong focus on evaluating and measuring customer service and customer satisfaction.
Award status criteria
- Diamond Arrow (Badplaas): ranked 1st overall and rated at least 4, 10 out of 5, 00 (equivalent to outstanding).
- Gold: 1st or 2nd overall and rated at least 3, 75 (excellent)
- Silver/Bronze: 1st/2nd or 3rd and rated at least 3, 40 (very good)
- The awards are always the end result of a research process whereby companies, departments, institutions and individuals are nominated and rated by respondents against specific attributes or criteria.
- A company, department, institution and individual cannot “enter” the research process but must always be nominated and rated by the respondents.
- The ratings are always based on the perceptions of the respondents.
|< Prev||Next >|